There are many ways in which you can help the Strathclyde University Amnesty International Society.
In order to get involved you could:
1. Join us every second Friday at 2-3pm at the Union to help plan and prepare protests and petitions, and discuss which cases we will be campaigning for every term.
2. Write letters to or on behalf of prisoners of conscience. Your student reps should be able to help, and organise letter-writing sessions in your faculty.
3. Volunteer two hours of your time to be a part of our campaign on human rights to protest against an annually selected issue.
4. Attend the events we hold, such as the Judge and the Jury, Discussion Nights, Film Screenings, Fundraisers, Amnesty Club Night and many more !
5. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter to keep updated about all our events.