Listed by Stepwell Consultancy Ltd
Application deadline: Sun 24 Feb 2019 12:00
Applicants should send an email with a covering letter and links to previous work/portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred minimum one day office based (7.5 hrs per week) with potential for additional hours to move project forward. The contracted hours can be agreed according to availability.
Interviews will be held during week commencing 18 February.
What we are looking for
Web Designer with experience in coding using a variety of software and working with different content management systems to take over the graphic and user interface design of our website. We’re looking for a candidate who can create and maintain a functional, attractive website. We want to talk to you if your portfolio includes clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent navigational structures and detailed linking.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, coding and modifying new website from layout to function
- Ensure user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Design webpages (including but not limited to banners, page layouts, images)
- Create graphics for Social Media platforms
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience essential in web design/development
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs & videos ensuring it's in line with company brand
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Self-starter attitude with strong self-management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solver
- Works well under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to develop own portfolio within a growing, values-based company
Stepwell is an Inverclyde-based, award-winning fully integrated social business providing destiny to the vulnerable.
Hours per week