We hope you are safe and well. We continue to be as active as ever across campus and beyond whilst following government guidance, therefore, our staff and student executive remain working from home. A great deal of our contact already took place digitally and we have moved even more services online meaning you have access to more information at your convenience.
As you can imagine, this is not the case for in-person activity and services including our bars and cafe, clubs and society in person meet ups and some sports sessions. All of which have been on hold since March. However, The Yard Bar will reopen mid October, with social distancing in place, and we will let you know more about that in advance of the opening. Our Clubs and Societies are very active online as are our Sports Clubs and they welcome any questions you have.
We aim to share as much information as we can about our Union services throughout this pandemic and provide signposts to helpful resources. However, there will be questions we haven’t covered here and please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything else you want to know.
Some quick links:
- If you have an enquiry, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Advice Hub offers a friendly service where you can ask anything, you can contact them at email@example.com or make an online appointment. Advice Hub Open Hours are 10am - 4pm.
- Our Student Executive continue to work on behalf of all of us and their contact details are on their website pages strathunion.com/voice/studentexec/
- The University is updating information as it emerges, you can keep up to date by downloading the App and also checking their website where they have a webpage dedicated to updates related to Covid-19: https://www.strath.ac.uk/coronavirus/students/
- We would encourage you to also download the NHS Test & Protect App designed to help us protect each other, reduce the spread of coronavirus and avoid further lockdowns. The app will alert you if you have been in close contact with another app user who tests positive for coronavirus. https://youtu.be/rzGzh0msKNA
- Stay connected with your Union: @StrathclydeUnion and join the official Welcome Group | strathclydeunion | @StrathUnion
Sports Union and Strath Sports Gym
Disabilities/Health and Wellbeing