We hope you are safe and well. We continue to be as active as ever across campus and beyond whilst following government guidance, therefore, our staff and student executive are hybrid working from home and in our new Strath Union building on Richmond Street. A great deal of our contact has already taken place digitally and we still have a lot of services online meaning you have access to more information at your convenience.
Please check out our Community Immunity Campaign which informs and supports actions students can take to ensure safety for Strathclyde’s campus community.
We are excited to start welcoming back in person activity whilst staying within Government restrictions. We continue to have COVID safety measures in place such as sanitiser points, sign posting and we urge everyone to wear a mask whilst moving around the building (unless medically exempt)
We aim to share as much information as we can about our Union services throughout this pandemic and provide signposts to helpful resources. However, there will be questions we haven’t covered here and please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything else you want to know.
Some quick links:
- Check out our Community Immunity Campaign to help keep you safe and informed. We encourage all students to get vaccinated as soon as possible (if medically able to do so.)
- If you have an enquiry, you can contact us via email email@example.com
- Our Advice Hub offers a friendly service where you can ask anything, you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or make an online appointment. Advice Hub Open Hours are 10am - 4pm.
- Our Student Executive continue to work on behalf of all of us and their contact details are on their website pages strathunion.com/voice/studentexec/
- The University is updating information as it emerges, you can keep up to date by downloading the App and also checking their website where they have a webpage dedicated to updates related to Covid-19: https://www.strath.ac.uk/coronavirus/students/
- We would encourage you to also download the NHS Test & Protect App designed to help us protect each other, reduce the spread of coronavirus and avoid further lockdowns. The app will alert you if you have been in close contact with another app user who tests positive for coronavirus. https://youtu.be/rzGzh0msKNA
- Stay connected with your Union: @StrathclydeUnion and join the official Welcome Group | strathclydeunion | @StrathUnion
Sports Union and Strath Sports Gym
Disabilities/Health and Wellbeing