Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in your local community. You’ll also get to meet loads of new people and have a lot of fun!
Strath Union volunteering offers a wide variety of different and exciting opportunities that you can fit around your University schedule. To support you in finding the best volunteering opportunity, we guarantee:
- flexible hours
- training to prepare you for the role
- support from our Vice President Volunteering & Development and our friendly team of staff
- travel expenses
- access to our Participation Fund
- access to a variety of additional training courses
- rewards and recognition for all your efforts
- the chance to be nominated for a Strathclyde Volunteer Award
Interested? Browse all current volunteering opportunities, or have a look through different organisations you could get involved with.
Already a volunteer? Check out our How to Guide for logging your volunteering, or head over to the Profile section to log your hours, training courses, record your skills, and more!
Want to advertise an opportunity? Go to the Provider Login page for more information.
Current Volunteering Opportunities