Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in your local community. You’ll also get to meet loads of new people and have a lot of fun!
Strath Union volunteering offers a wide variety of different and exciting opportunities that you can fit around your University schedule. To support you in finding the best volunteering opportunity, we guarantee:
- flexible hours
- training to prepare you for the role
- support from our Vice President Volunteering & Development and our friendly team of staff
- travel expenses
- access to our Participation Fund
- access to a variety of additional training courses
- rewards and recognition for all your efforts
- the chance to be nominated for a Strathclyde Volunteer Award
Already a volunteer? Head over to the Profile section to log your volunteering hours, training courses, record your skills, and more!
Current Volunteering Opportunities