Resources & Training
How to be an ally workshop.
Glasgow Taxis Safe Home Scheme
Police Scotland Sexual Harassment anonymous form
Strathclyde Report and Support
Specialist support for men and LGBT+ people experiencing domestic violence or abuse.
Support for all LGBT+ people who have experienced hate crime, domestic abuse or sexual violence.
0800 999 5428
Crisis support and general support and advice for Glasgow BME women and young people experiencing violence.
0141 353 0859
National Domestic Abuse Helpline/Refuge
24 hour support for anyone experiencing or at risk of experiencing any kind of domestic violence, including coercive control.
0808 2000 247
Shakti Women's Aid
Advice and support for BME women, children and young people experiencing domestic violence, with support offered in multiple languages including Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Swahili, and Urdu.
0131 475 2399
Supporting people affected by crime or traumatic events, including court and trial related advice and support.
0808 168 9111
Empathetic and confidential support and physical examination for anyone who has experienced rape or sexual violence in the last 7 days.
0141 211 8175
Rape Crisis Scotland
National helpline and local centres working to support survivors of sexual violence and on a national level to end sexual violence.
08088 01 03 02
Zero Tolerance Policy
Strath Union has zero tolerance for sexual assault and harassment, which includes:
- Unwanted sexual comments.
- Unwelcome sexual invitations, innuendos and offensive gestures.
- Wolf whistling, catcalling, or offensive sexual noises.
- Unwanted touching.
- Groping, pinching or smacking of the body, such as on the bottom or chest.
- Having any item of clothing lifted, tugged, removed or altered without consent.
- The exposure of sexual organs to an individual without consent.
- Unwanted sexual conduct on any digital platform.