We are Strath Union, your Students’ Union - the beating heart of activity for students on Strathclyde campus since 1964.
We run events year-round where you can let loose, let go, just throw a couple shapes and put your skills on show.
We provide free and confidential advice for students, covering academic support, wellbeing and more.
University is all about finding friends, finding community, and finding yourself.
We exist to represent all students at the University of Strathclyde. We make sure your voice is heard across the University and beyond.
Enhance your CV, develop skills, find a part-time job and get more involved with your local community.
We've been leading the way in developing projects, campaigns, and student societies to better support students.
Widening Access & Inclusion
Bag the latest branded merch, zero-waste products and student discounts.
Eat & Drink
We are building a diverse and inclusive community of passionate volunteers worldwide interested in fighting disease, improving science, and participating in human challenge trials.
Join our society to:
- Campaign for fairer and more equal access to vaccines and disease-fighting medicine and research for those who need
it the most around the world
- Explore the ethics and utility of human challenge trials and how they can help speed up the development of vaccines
and other medicines, through speaker events
- Support and amplify the voices of medical study volunteers
What to expect from us:
- Speaker Events We’ll bring in experts and speakers in the field to lead discussions and teach us about how we, as volunteers, can help the world’s development of life-saving medicines and how we can ensure it is distributed fairly to everyone.
- Co-working hours Need somewhere new to complete uni work? Join us every fortnight in the library, and we can work and take breaks together :)
- Socials Because who doesn’t love a good social?
- And more!
Anyone and everyone are welcome to join 1Day Strath! Feel free to come along to our fortnightly meet-ups attend any of our events. For more information, either email us at email@example.com or message us on Instagram. You can also add any of our committee members on Facebook, who would be more than willing to answer any questions you have!
To officially join 1Day Strath, please click “become a member” on this page or contact our society’s Instagram page to be added to the group chat. And because there is no membership fee, there is no commitment: if you try it and it isn’t for you, no worries. We hope to see you soon!
Get your membership now and be part of 1Day Strath.