Application deadline: Sun 01 Dec 2019
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know….
Are you passionate about servicing the customer requirements to a very high standard? We are a Response Centre with a difference, are you interested in property, facilities, and organisation and building relationships over the phone with customers, then SPS needs to hear from you.
The ideal candidate as follows…..
- Motivated by resolving enquiries first time
- Ability to overcome objections, resilient and calm under pressure
- Proactive attitude to working in a changing and dynamic working environment
- Experience in reading spreadsheets and working through databases
- Effective team player with a positive attitude
This is 100% Customer Service position and does not involve selling in any capacity. You will be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service. Working as part of a team within a fast paced, dynamic contact centre environment, you will deliver exceptional customer service through to completion. The objective is to give world beating customer service and satisfy our customers' requirements. With an attractive package, there really could not be a better time to join us.
We invest in our people and we want to ensure that we provide the opportunity for you to develop your skills. Moreover, by being located in an exceptional city centre location you will benefit from Glasgow's excellent shopping and restaurants and be within proximity to major transport hubs such as Glasgow Central and Queen Street railway stations as well as Buchanan Bus Terminus, providing an easy commute.
- No sales targets
- Dress down (evenings and weekends)
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
You and Your Role
- Working closely with the Operations teams throughout the UK
- Monitor alarms and respond accordingly
- Monitoring CCTV, and reacting to incidents
- Confirming their job instructions are complete.
- Reacting to an emergency and responding to the engineers needs
- Follow up all jobs to ensure that they are complete
- Manage spreadsheets, update databases
SPS are leaders in the provision of property services. We deliver high quality products, services to over 300 customers around the UK. We deal with Councils, Local Authorities, FM companies, Landlords, Banks and Estate Agents and give them security, environmental services, doors, access control, and helpdesk services, 24/7.
Due to expansion, we are looking for Evening and Weekend Shift teams to work in our National Response Centre, handling inbound and outbound calls from customers around the UK.