Temporary Digital Content Producer
Listed by 350.org
Application deadline: Thu 21 Oct 2021 23:59
Please quote us a competitive fee based on experience,
StrathUnion recommends you quote a minimum of £9.50 an hour as this is the Real Living wage pay rate.
Required Traits & Qualifications:
- High level knowledge around social media strategy across platforms, moderate level of video editing and graphic design skills.
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities with competing deadlines. Be able to work remotely, across time zones, and with people around the world. Must believe and embrace 350.org’s vision, mission, and progressive values.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital campaigning in support of movement-building activities
- Experience with the online platforms 350.org uses including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and WordPress
- A resilient and flexible team player who is a fast learner, can handle a fast paced, high pressure, highly collaborative team culture
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple projects at once without sacrificing quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English (knowledge of other languages is a bonus). Ability to write for a variety of audiences and platforms
- Working knowledge of the current global debate on climate change and climate justice and strong interest in working on these issues
Desired (but not required) skills and experiences
- Knowledge of international climate negotiations; UN Summits and COPs
- Experience with using social listening tools
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with graphic design / Photoshop
- Comfort working with colleagues in multiple time-zones via slack, conference calls, and other online tools
- Proven ability to maintain a healthy work/life balance in fast-paced, high pressure working environments
Hours per week