Please send CV to email@example.com
We are a family-owned business with people at the heart.
Our people make City. We empower our colleagues to be the best version of themselves, to reach their full potential and enjoy life at City.
Here at City, growth of our people is vital to our success. We have a strong reputation for developing our people; from structured induction programmes providing the essential skills and knowledge for your role, through to a talent strategy which develops aspirational colleagues.
We are a busy, reactive helpdesk, taking and making business to business calls. Liaising with colleagues, engineers, contractors, and stakeholders, to ensure the smooth management of jobs and incidents logged within the helpdesk. Excellent comprehensive, supported training provided.
• Professional and consistent first line support
• Answering inbound calls from customers, contractors, and engineers
• Making outbound calls to our customers, contractors, and engineers
• Manage reactive call outs for customers
• Logging Jobs and Incidents for the customer
• Communicate fluently and confidently
• Previous Helpdesk Experience would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Ability to multi-task
• General admin and data entry – computer literacy is essential.
Do you have transferrable skills from a previous customer services background?
If you know what it’s like to give good customer services, to go above and beyond, to be a team player, to take pride in your work and have a desire to succeed, this is a great opportunity for you.
Along with a competitive salary, we have a comprehensive offering of colleague benefits. Our benefits include pension, medical, employee assistance programmes, health and support apps, and several salary sacrifice benefits (such as the cycle to work scheme). Our benefits platform offers hundreds of discounts on shopping, days out and holidays.