Job Purpose: To maximise cash collections through inbound / outbound telephone calls delivering the best service to both our clients and our clients’ customers.
· Negotiate early repayment of debt and update debtor management system
· At all times, comply with all regulatory and Company policies.
· Obtain full details of any dispute and fast-track to Client and/or Client Services as required
· Maintain diary notes, debt status codes, agreement functionality and workflows in accordance with procedures
· Review cases and make recommendations to clients
· Adhoc duties as and when required
Candidate Profile – Core Competencies, Skills & Knowledge Requirements
The ideal candidate will:
· Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
· Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
· Be able to clearly demonstrate the presence of core competencies with regards to:
· effective communication o influencing skills o negotiating skills o rapport building o customer focus o time management o teamwork o focus on achievement o quality focus
· continuous improvement o a team player
With specific regard to some of these competencies and in addition, the Consumer Collector must be articulate, literate & numerate with excellent keyboard skills. A flexible approach is essential as additional/amended hours may be required to meet the business needs.
Personal Attributes: Strong commitment to the ethos of STA International Hardworking and determined to deliver whatever the obstacles Excellent attendance record
Reference ID: PE/STA