German Customer Service Representative
Listed by Pole To Win International
Applicants should either apply via our website/careers page or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should have a native level fluency in German and English
Must be able to operate a PC/Microsoft Excel.
The recruitment process includes an interview and language assessment.
Full paid training provided.
from £8.21 up to £8.48
Throughout 2019, Project work based on candidates availability. We can also offer fixed term contracts to those that may not want a permanent contract.
As one of our German Customer Support Representatives, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide 1st line technical and Customer. You should be calm, technically minded and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be to make the customer journey as seamless as possible. You will be communicating in German and English.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue.
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in German and English, particularly reading and writing.
- Previous experience in a customer care role (contact centre a plus but not essential).
- The ability to analyse and execute technical customer service issues with a focus on providing superior and positive customer experiences and outcomes every time.
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and a logical, methodical approach with good analytical, PC and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience of technical support or using live chat would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms (preferred).
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry would be advantageous.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Long term and progression opportunities are available for the right employees who can demonstrate necessary skills and attitude.
- Our Studio has some of the best views of Glasgow and is located next to the City Centre/West End, with excellent transport links. Amenities include a gym, café, nursery, ATM, car valeting/charging, dry cleaning, free cycle checks & parking with access to a variety of local bars and restaurants.
Please apply through or website or email email@example.com.
Hours per week