Listed by Strathclyde Students' Union
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
from £9.00 . We pay the Real Living Wage, which is reviewed on an annual basis.
All part-time staff are contracted to work a minimum of 4h per week.
START DATE FRESHERS' 2019.
Recharge café are looking to recruit new staff for the new university year 2019/2020. We are looking for cheerful and confident staff members to take on the role of a barista.
You will play a key role in giving our members a memorable experience at 'Strathy'. You will work on the front line in the bar and help guarantee a fun and safe environment for all students and guests, making it a place they will happily come back to time and time again.
Does any of the following describe you?
- Friendly, hardworking and a team player
- Confident and able to take on a challenge
- Able to deal with large volumes of customers / stay calm under pressure
- Quick at learning new skills
If you feel this describes you, then we look forward to reading your application. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK and proof of eligibility must be produced at interview.
Basics of the job;
- You will be required to prepare hot drinks, iced drinks and food orders
- Cash handling, general housekeeping and restocking
- No experience is required, full training will be given
- We are looking to fill mostly part time positions
- We are a Living Wage Employer therefore our rates of pay are extremely competitive
Training will be the 5th September. IMPORTANT: If you can’t attend these training date then please do not apply.
Please Note: Those hired will begin Freshers Week (starts 14th September 2019). If you are unable to work during Freshers week then it is unlikely you will be hired.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Hours per week