The Times University Manager (2 positions)
Listed by High Fliers Research
Application deadline: Sun 30 Jun 2019 23:59
£10.00 with the opportunity for bonus pay.
2.00 - 10.00 per week depending on the time of year.
Interview date to be confirmed.
September 2019 start of term – mid March. The role ends before the start of final exams.
High Fliers, in association with The Times, is looking for a University Manager at the University of Strathclyde. Each year, we recruit a current penultimate year student who will be entering their final year in September 2019, as University Manager at each of the UK’s 34 leading universities to coordinate a variety of campus-based market research and project management tasks based on the graduate job-hunting experiences of final year students.
Tasks will include:
- Conducting a brief campus research project to help us better understand your university
- Orchestrating a series of focus groups over a two-week period
- Encouraging students to sign up to our paid online surveys
- Recruiting for and managing your own team of Interviewers for The Times Final Year Student Survey 2020
Successful candidates will ideally be:
- Graduating in 2020
- Well connected around university, with good links to societies, clubs and other students
- An outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to commit to 2-10 hours a week, depending on the time of year
**The role offers competitive pay, flexible working hours and an unrivalled insight into the graduate recruitment market.**
To find out more and apply, please follow the link to enter your details and answer three competency based questions:
Hours per week