We are looking for CMS Brand Ambassadors to tell their story and help build successful relationships with top student talent on campuses across the UK.
CMS are recruiting students from a number of UK universities to work closely with them over the 2019/2020 academic year. A key objective of the role is to raise awareness of CMS and promote them as an employer of choice in the legal sector among your fellow students.
This role is ideally suited to confident, creative and outgoing students.
If you feel confident engaging with your fellow students in a variety of creative and innovative ways and have an interest in pursuing a career in law, please see how you can apply below. Please note that you do not necessarily need to be currently studying law at university.
So what does it involve?
- Attending a training session in Sept/Oct at CMS offices to meet the team and your CMS fellow Brand Ambassadors
- Attending and supporting at employer-led events with the opportunity to liaise directly with the CMS Early Talent Acquisition Team
- Social media promotion of CMS events and seasonal competitions that they may run
- Work around your studies – Grads On-Campus will work with you to draw up a tailored promotional activity to fit around your studies and CMS
Get excellent experience for your CV
- Ideally you will be starting your penultimate or final year of study in September 2019
- Predicted a 2:1 or above
- Have an interest in a career in law (no requirement to be studying law)It is preferred that you have an active presence (and following) across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as we will be actively encouraging you to utilise this to “spread the word”
To apply please send the below to email@example.com
- Attach a copy of your up-to-date CV
- An outline (lasting no more than one A4 page) of why you think you’d be the best person for this role at your university
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first served basis – we advise you to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
CMS is a future-facing, global law firm well equipped to help clients confront challenges and seize opportunities with confidence. CMS put the interests of clients at the heart of everything they do across their 70+ offices in 40+ countries in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America. With more than 1,000 partners and 4,500 lawyers, CMS work in cross-border teams to deliver top quality, practical advice no matter how complex the situation.
The firm is recognised for its sector excellence and focus in consumer products; energy; financial services; hotels & leisure, infrastructure & project finance; life sciences & healthcare; real estate; and technology, media & communications. Their legal expertise is therefore matched by real world, commercial understanding of the markets in which their clients operate.