We want to invite you to be a member of the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (OES) Strathclyde Student Branch Chapter (SBC).
Being a student member of IEEE OES would provide you with the following advantages:
- career & educational recourses;
- IEEE conference registration fees discounts;
- free Web Events;
- access to free Overleaf Pro Account (writing using LaTeX);
- connection to the professional community and colleagues;
- networking online and the conferences;
- personal development and skill-building;
- being involved in local events organizing committee, and a lot more!
If you wish to join the society and get free student membership for one year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.