I am Vedita Bhat and I am currently studying M.arch Architectural Design ( International) from the University of Starthclyde. As an international student myself, I understand the concerns of the students faced in university and believe that I can adhere to them to promote well being for all with the following measures-
- Positive & Inclusive Approach : I am personally someone with a positive approach towards life and has an accepting & inclusive nature .This new opportunity will be look upon as a responsibility to cater to the needs of my co students providing them with newer learning’s , self-enrichment and personal growth.
- Leadership & Communication: Further I have keen interest in leadership and can be trusted for integrity, self-discipline, and the ability to empower others.
- Professionalism : As a Vice president, I will be able to maintain professional composure when the time or event calls for it.
Having done my undergraduate thesis on ‘Sustainability through Built Environment’, I understand the importance of environmental well being and can give my insights for the same as it forms one of the major responsibilities of the Vice President.
Overall I am confident that I can perform this role of a Vice President to cover the following effectively :
- Promote and develop extracurricular activities for the students within the community.
- Answer questions, and assist students in feeling comfortable on campus.
- Finally, play a key role in promoting a positive and caring culture at our Strathclyde University .