I’m Titi your current VP Diversity doing all things intersectionality, inclusion and representation!
I’m standing to be your next STRATH UNION PRESIDENT!
Representing students for the past five years, I have organised national conferences, panels & demos: achieving real change. I am a founder of Post Study Work Visa Now campaign, mobilising Unions across the UK to lobby Westminster. I am NUS Scotland Black Students’ Officer since 2017, stopping deportations & organising Black History Month.
As VPD I have lobbied University Management, created nine paid student officer roles, valuing students' work & organised some of the biggest union events yet.
If elected President I will campaign on:
- Tuition fee caps & freezes
- Affordable student halls + free laundry
- Keeping the Erasmus Exchange Programme & Fighting off EU student fees (Brexit)
- Expanding the Library, improving learning facilities & reducing hidden Uni costs (books, gym membership,..)
- Improving NOURISH & food offering (lower prices, longer opening times, better options, dietary requirements...)
- Inclusive Strathclyde (Attainment & retention, representative staff, diverse curriculum)
- Sustainable campus (environmentally friendly & tech-savvy Strathclyde)
- Continue to tackle student hardship & make new funding pots available
- Accountable Transparent Union & collaboratively achieving change
- Introducing Post Study Work Visas in UK
- Creating Jobs on campus & improving employability of every student
- Getting student volunteer hours on your University transcript
My experience representing all students, my relationship with university leadership & connectivity to national movements make me your best choice!
Vote Titi No.1 for STRATHCLYDE STUDENTS' UNION PRESIDENT