Building a vibrant Strathclyde community that we are proud of.
WHAT’S MY IDENTITY?
- Ph.D. Forensic Science student.
- Former MSc. Forensic Science graduate from the University of Strathclyde.
- Has passion for a stress-free education community.
WHAT’S MY EXPERIENCE?
1. Current Democracy and Policy Officer of the Strathclyde University Students’ Union
2. Ten (10) years of experience as a lecturer and post-graduate student
3. Student Union Government, Director of Socials at the undergraduate level.
WHAT ARE MY OBJECTIVES IF ELECTED?
- Encourage more participation of the students in extra-curricular activities via clubs and societies and engaging group and hall events reps through direct involvement of the Union.
- Be accountable to the Union by creating faster feedback of information and communication with societies and student groups and ensuring that they are excellently catered for.
- Collaborating with other union officers to organise programmes that will enlighten students on sustainability and environmental issues, CV preparation, scholarships and part-time jobs for those in need.
- Improve on the extra-curricular activities by encouraging the introduction of variety shows and competitions with awards to promote and inspire talented students.
- Ensuring that there is neutrality and no conflict of interest among the charity organisations and groups, and promoting the advancement of human rights, and racial and religious harmony.
- Ensuring the Union upholds continuous mental health programs and restoring the funding by engaging external stakeholders and developing a partnership with them.
D – Dedicated
A – Accessible
N – Neoteric
I – Innovative
E – Equity
L – Liable