Towards an excellent representative
WHAT’S MY IDENTITY?
- Currently a Ph.D. Forensic Science student.
- Former MSc. Forensic Science graduate from the University of Strathclyde.
- Has passion for a stress-free education community.
WHAT'S MY EXPERIENCE?
1. Current Democracy and Policy Officer of the Strathclyde University Students’ Union since October 2018.
Motions proposed by the executives were successfully passed as mentioned herein:
- Abolishment of graduation fees
- Post graduating work visa now
- Amendment of election schedules and roles description
- Retention and lapsing of policies
2. Ten (10) years of experience as a lecturer and post-graduate student before undergoing further post-graduate study at the University of Strathclyde.
- Academic Staff Union financial secretary in 2016
3. Student Union Government, Director of Socials at the undergraduate level.
Roles and Accomplishments
- General overseer for social events and activities.
WHAT ARE MY OBJECTIVES IF ELECTED?
I am not here to promise the impossible, I am here to make sure I uphold continuity, excellence and resourcefulness in the Strathclyde Union.
I have had variety of experience in the past and as well selflessly serving the Union selflessly as the Democratic and Policy Officer. Using my experience, I shall greatly represent the Strath Union effectively and contribute towards the excellent advancement of the Strath Union as a delegate.
If you wish for my campaign objectives to be accomplished, vote for…
D – Dedicated
A – Accessible
N – Neoteric
I – Innovative
E – Equity
L – Liable
… as the NUS Scotland Conference Delegate.