Deadline for submission is Sunday 7th March.
The winners will be announced on Sunday 14th March.
Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/BdnqAoqRnBSPJxMNA
- Must sign up using the form to join the competition.
- Must add a brief description of your art. (100-200 words max)
- No inappropriate content or language included.
- Must be your own work - the drawing should have your name or signature in the corner.
- The art can take any form or be made on any platform (unless otherwise stated) e.g. Painting, Drawing, Photography, Play, or Graphical Representation.
- Your piece of art should be sent to the SUMSA email as a square image or video. (email@example.com)
- Full name must be included when sending the email.
Categories Explained (*One entry allowed per category*) :
Calligraphy: Write and decorate your favourite ayah or an expression of your own in a calligraphy style of your own. (Must be hand-drawn)
Tell a Story: Tell a story of your own or someone you know through a piece of art with your chosen platform.
(Could be an abstract piece)
Capture 2020: Represent your interpretation of the year 2020 from your own perspective or just in general.
Ramadan: Represent what Ramadan means to you.