Student Parliament is the main democratic decision-making body of the Union. It is where students quiz the Executive as their elected representatives, and debate policy proposals. All students can attend and vote towards decisions about campaigns, policies and projects that will improve everyone's student experience at Strathclyde.
If you're not sure how Parliament works, HERE is some guidance on voting and debating motions.
If you are interested in submitting a policy proposal to Parliament, you can find guidance on how to write proposals HERE. You can also contact a member of staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisional dates for Student Parliament for 2019/20 are below - please note that these are only provisional and may be subject to change. These meetings will all take place in the Debates Chamber.
- Student Parliament #1 (Freshers) - Thursday 19th September, 13:30 - 16:00
- Student Parliament #2 - Tuesday 22nd October, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #3 - Thursday 26th November, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #4 - Tuesday 28th January, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #5 - Thursday 27th February, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #6 - Tuesday 24th March, 17:00 - 19:00
Click here to view current Standing Policy