Student Parliament is the main democratic decision-making body of the Union. It is where students quiz the Executive as their elected representatives, and debate policy proposals.
All students can attend this meeting and submit policy to Student Parliament. For a policy to be considered at Student Parliament, you will need 20 signatures from students. You can find guidance on submitting policy HERE. You can also contact a member of staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisional dates for Student Parliament for 2019/20 are below - please note that these are only provisional and may be subject to change. These meetings will all take place in the Debates Chamber.
- Student Parliament #1 (Freshers) - Thursday 19th September, 13:30 - 16:00
- Student Parliament #2 - Tuesday 29th October, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #3 - Thursday 28th November, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #4 - Tuesday 28th January, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #5 - Thursday 27th February, 17:00 - 19:00
- Student Parliament #6 - Tuesday 24th March, 17:00 - 19:00
Click here to view current Standing Policy